Skip to content
- True artistry can be found in the fine lines of a pen and ink drawing or the rugged lines of a bunker edge. Our palette has upon it an abundance and variety of plants, grasses, and landforms, which provide our designs with unmatched textures, colors, and character.
- Nature is a complex system subject to human influences and interpretation. We look to nature for inspiration, but have confidence that our golf courses are not merely a replication of nature but a work of art clearly reflecting human influence.
- Our hands on commitment extends to hands on the equipment, whether it be a bulldozer or a shovel. We personally shape and finish every green and bunker on our golf courses. We have the calluses to prove it.
- Traditional golf courses focus first and foremost on the player and his or her experiences on the course.
- Pride in one’s work is manifested through the details and final touches. We provide a level of detail and subtlety to our work that is unsurpassed in the profession.
- We create courses that are simple and elegant in appearance, yet sophisticated in strategy and design.
- Our designs will not become repetitive. Every golf course site is unique and different; our designs reflect that individuality.